photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

My Top 10 Recipes for Cinco de Mayo

Because what is Cinco de Mayo without your favorite friends? Tacos. Nachos. Enchiladas. Tequila.


Not that I ever need an excuse to whip up some cheesy, spicy goodness. But Cinco de Mayo gives life extra meaning, and when there are tacos involved, everything is right in the world. Although the name of my blog is in fact, Hot Dog it's a Food Blog, today I can confidently say that tacos are my favorite food. Plus, Mexican food is so easy, yet so versatile. Got beans, cheese, rice, salsa, and tortillas on hand? You can make a version of just about any Mexican dish known to man...and they'd all be different, yet delicious!


Today I am sharing with you my Top10 Favorite Recipes for Cinco de Mayo weekend. Get your sombreros out and pop open the tequila. Things are getting spicy!

Green Chile Chipotle Pork Nachos
Spicy Chicken Avocado Enchiladas
Green Chili Pork Stew
Enchilada Stuffed Poblano Peppers
Traditional Chicken Enchiladas
Pulled Pork Tostadas with a Runny Egg
Roasted Garlic Salsa
Chorizo Queso Fundido
Mexican Taco Pizza
Blood Orange Margarita

Ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014