Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Thighs
- 1 lb. chicken thighs (can be bone-in or boneless)
- 1 tbsp. bacon fat or high-heat oil
- 1 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, chopped**
- 1 cup white wine or broth
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- fresh basil for garnish
In the same hot skillet, add in the roasted peppers and garlic, saute until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Slowly whisk in the wine, or broth, a little at a time, scraping up the browned bits on the bottom of the pan. Bring to a simmer and reduce just slightly. Then add in the softened cream cheese and whisk until combined and the sauce is creamy.
Add the chicken thighs back into the skillet to heat back up. Serve hot with fresh torn basil leaves.