Mexican Taco Pizza
- 1 ball pizza dough
- cornmeal for dusting
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 3/4 cup cooked ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles
- large handful of chopped lettuce
- 1 small can of sliced black olives
- sour cream for garnish
Top with 1/2 cup shredded cheese, then the ground turkey, tomatoes, and green chiles. Top with the remaining shredded cheese and bake in the oven until golden brown and the cheese is bubbling, about 20-25 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with the black olives, shredded lettuce, and sour cream. Serve hot.