photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cinco de Mayo



With Cinco de Mayo just around the corner, I thought it only necessary to post some of my favorite Mexican dishes for you to peruse in case you have an upcoming party and are looking for something delicious to share with friends! I myself am hosting a potluck at my house, so keep your eyes peeled for more recipes to come!



Skinny Chicken Nachos
Elote
Spanish Style Quinoa
Chicken Enchilada Zucchini
Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers
10 Minute Enchilada Sauce
Mexican Chicken Cheese Bake
Spicy Chicken Avocado Enchiladas
Mexican Pork Carnitas
7 Layer Dip
Black Bean Pie
Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014