photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Friday, October 30, 2015

Last Minute Halloween Ideas


Every year my best friends and I get together for a Halloween potluck dinner. We bring spooky treats, bowls of candy, and don our best Halloween costumes. Last year we did our best impersonation of Ron Swanson and April Ludgate (shout out to my Parks & Rec fans!). I can't wait for you guys to see what we are going as this year. In case you are like us and need some last minute spooky appetizer ideas, look no further, I've got you covered!



Colorful Halloween Bundt Cake
Fall Cheese Ball
Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats
Skinny Chocolate Mummy Cupcakes
Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
Candy Corn Cheese Platter
Monster Brownie Bites
Spiced Autumn Crostinis


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014