Baked Vegetable Frittata
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil (or other high-heat oil)
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 garlic clove, mined
- 1/4 cup fresh pesto
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- freshly grated parmesan cheese for garnish
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
In a large skillet or cast-iron, preheat oil over medium-high heat. Add in the broccoli, squash, zucchini, bell peppers, onion, and garlic. Cook, tossing until softened, about 8-10 minutes. Add the sauteed veggies to the whisked eggs and toss to mix.
Pour the eggs and veggies into the prepared baking dish and drizzle the pesto over the top. Bake in the oven until the eggs are set, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle freshly grated parmesan on top before serving.