photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday Tip: Top 10 Kitchen Gadgets


Pictured above are my Top 10 kitchen gadgets that I can be seen using on the reg. Some are fancy (see: Ice Cream Maker), and some are extremely inexpensive, but priceless at the same time (see: egg poachers). From top left moving horizontally we have:

Microplane: I love to zest fresh cheese over my pasta and pizza. This does the trick.
Silicone Baking Mat: Your cookies will never stick to you baking sheet ever again.
Egg Poachers: No more messy poached eggs. These make poaching eggs a cinch in just 2 minutes.
Citrus Juicer: I love fresh pressing juice. Arm workout is an added bonus.
Wire Cooling Rack: Useful for, duh, cooling foods. But also for baking bacon in the oven.
Cast Iron Skillet: The manliest tool I own. Sears meat perfectly every time.
KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment: No explanation needed.
Square Ice Cube Trays: Melts evenly in a glass of scotch.
Box Grater: I love to grate my own cheese, and it comes in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Electric Salt & Pepper Shakers: Freshly ground salt and pepper makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014