photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy HDFB New Year!!

2014 was an amazing year to say the least. I sold my townhouse in hopes of finding a new home to share with my then-boyfriend-now-fiance. We moved in with my parents to save up some serious cash, and in August we found the perfect house to start the next chapter of our lives. Unbeknownst to me, Andrew had purchased an engagement ring shortly after that and held onto it safely until December when we traveled to Hawaii. He proposed. I said yes. We were lucky enough to travel all over the eastern United States in 2014. New York, Boston, Maine, Connecticut. Back to New York. We spent as much time as possible going to our dearest friends' weddings, and celebrating love. 2015 has a big shoe to fill in comparison to 2014, but I have no doubt that it can find a way to top it! Wishing you all a very happy new year filled with cheer, good company, and great food!



3 comments:

  1. What a great year you had. Happy New Year...may this one be just as amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had such an awesome year and I'm a little jealous of all your travels! 2015 needs more happy hours pleeeease ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014