- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup whole milk greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 roasted green chiles, diced
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
In a bowl whisk together the yogurt, milk, green chiles, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken and the marinade to a large zip lock bag and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight, turning over once.
When you are ready to "fry" the chicken, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a non-stick baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or lay down a sheet of parchment paper.