Green Chile Turkey Stew
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 roasted hatch green chiles, chopped (or 4-oz. can)
- 1 chipotle is adobo, minced + 1 tsp. sauce
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes in sauce
- 1 14.5-oz. can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 12-oz. can beer (I used Four Peaks Kiltlifter)
Add the turkey mixture to your crock pot, tossing in the green chiles, chipotle, tomatoes, pinto beans, and beer. Mix well and cook on low for 8 hours, allowing the flavors to merry and your house to become deliciously fragrant.
Serve with shredded cheddar, cilantro, sour cream, tortilla chips, whatever you desire!