photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fig, Goat Cheese, Bacon, Apple Grilled Cheese


Whew! That was a mouthful. But I just couldn't leave out a single ingredient from the title. If you follow me on instagram, then you saw me post this last week, and now I am bringing the simple recipe to life. All of the flavors work together so perfectly. Turns out finding half a package of peppered bacon in the freezer, an opened jar of fig jam and a solo green apple in the fridge are the perfect lunch combination. Plus, who can turn down goat cheese? 


Fig, Goat Cheese, Bacon, Apple Grilled Cheese

Ingredients:
  • 2 slices of bread
  • 4 slices cooked bacon
  • 1/2 green apple, thinly sliced
  • 2 tbsp. goat cheese
  • 2 tbsp. fig jam

Toast the bread until golden. Spread the jam on one slice and the goat cheese on the other slice. top with the bacon and the sliced apples and press together. Cut in half and serve.

4 comments:

  1. I don't really eat bacon, but I would eat this!! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so delicious! And I absolutely love your photos, defintiely going to follow your blog! Check out my blog at: chloepollacco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe!! You've got an amazing blog going on!! Thanks for the support xoxo

      Delete

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014