Chili Garlic Roasted Salmon with Green Bean Salad
- 1 1/2 lb. salmon fillet
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic loves, minced
- 2 tsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 6 oz. fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 oz. parmigiano-reggiano cheese, shaved for garnish
Preheat 0oven to 400 degrees F.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with tin foil and place the salmon, skin-side down, on the prepared baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, sugar, red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Rub all over the salmon and place int he oven for 20-25 minutes until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Meanwhile prepare the salad by tossing the spinach and green beans together, then topping with the tomatoes and shaved cheese. Season with a little bit of salt and pepper or your favorite light flavored dressing.