photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Monday, January 13, 2014

ABC Juice


This juice can't be beet. Get it? Okay, sorry. That was lame. But it's corny punch line has been running through my head ever since I made this juice last week. It gets it's name, ABC Juice, from it's components; apple, beet, and carrot. So simple. And surprisingly delicious. If you missed my introduction to juicing, check here. I have been on the fence about beets up until recently, but I quickly became a strong advocate for these bright delights. 1) Because I know how healthy they are for you. 2) My boyfriend loves beets. And 3) They have such an amazing color that I am obsessing over. In the past week I have juiced them multiple times, and even roasted them and used their green stems to make a beet green salad. To die for. Recipe to follow. Any who, here is my latest and greatest juice recipe. The ABC.

ABC Juice

Ingredients:
  • 1 beet, stems removed
  • 1 green apple
  • 2 large carrots
Wash all of your fruits and veggies before starting and remove any skins that your juicer cannot process. Follow the instructions for your particular juicer and juice them in order accordingly. 

Enjoy your juice immediately to obtain the maximum nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014