photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Italian bread


What is pasta night without a little bread to soak up the yummy sauce? I made this bread to accompany my spicy Spaghetti Bolognese, and it was a bread winner.... haha. Get it? Bread winner. Okay, yes, I laugh at my own jokes. Whatever. But this bread is no joke I tell you. Slathered with a little butter and some red sauce, we are talking about my favorite food group. 

Italian Bread

Ingredients:
  • 1 loaf feozen dough, thawed according to directions on packaging
  • 1 tbsp. butter
  • 1 1/2 tbsp. mixed Italian seasonings
  • 2 tsp. large flaky sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Place raised dough on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Using a sharp knife, cut 5 slits along the top of the dough. Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds. Brush the melted butter all over the bread. Sprinkle with Italian seasonings and sea salt.

Bake in the oven for 17-20 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Serve warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014