photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Friday, September 27, 2013

Pumpkin Yogurt


I decided on my day off this week to have "breakfast in bed". My boyfriend was out of town on business, otherwise I don't know how this would have gone, but I decided it, and it happened. (see the bed sheets in the above picture?) But don't let "breakfast in bed" fool you. I didn't whip up some eggs benedict, or pancakes topped with butter and syrup. No, my breakfast in bed was pumpkin yogurt. Might sound boring, but trust me, it was anything but. Plus, it only has 3 ingredients and literally took me 30 seconds to make. 

Pumpkin Yogurt

Ingredients:
  • 6 oz. greek yogurt of choice (I used coconut Chobani)
  • 1 tbsp. canned pumpkin
  • pinch of pumpkin pie spice
Add all three ingredients to a serving bowl and mix well with a spoon. Then devour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014