photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Cooler temperatures call for an increase in baking in my household...currently in the oven? Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (recipe to follow). With an influx in spice filled treats, I always seem to run into the same problem year after year; I never have pumpkin pie spice on hand, and 9 times out of 10 the recipe calls for pumpkin pie spice. So to get a step ahead this year I decided to make my own to always have on hand.

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Ingredients:
  • 3 tbsp. cinnamon
  • 2 tsp ground ginger
  • 2 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1 1/2 tsp allspice
  • 1 1/2 tsp cloves

Mix all of the spices together and store in an airtight container, or an old empty spice shaker. Enjoy all fall season long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014