photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Goat Cheese Collection

So, Tony the Tiger may have said it first (and about cereal), but goat cheese is seriosuly GRRREAT! I was giong through my old recipes trying to decide if I wanted to remake one of them for dinner the other night, and I realized that I have a plethora of recipes that feature goat cheese. Some are appetizers, some are salads, some are even desserts. I figured I would compile some of my favorites for all of you to see, and then you can make them for yourselves (if you haven't already). So, if you haven't jumped on the goat cheese train, feel free to do so now.

Herbed Goat Cheese Balls
Black Bean Tacos with Goat Cheese
Turkey, Spinach, Goat Cheese Lasagna
Lemon Goat Cheese Cheescake
Eggplant Parmesan with Goat Cheese
Goat Cheese Vegetable Tart
Spinach, Chicken, Goat Cheese Quesdaillas
Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Pasta
Roasted Chicken Mac & Cheese
Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Filet Mignon with Balsamic and Goat Cheese


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014