Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash
- 1 large sweet potato, washed and diced (1/4-inch cubes)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 cups sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, over medium
In a medium soup pot, heat up water to a simmer and cook the sweet potato cubes for 5 minutes until beginning to soften.
In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes until beginning to soften.
Drain the sweet potato and add to the large skillet. Cook, tossing until starting to brown. Serve with two fried eggs and some hot sauce on top!