photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hot Dog Feature

On my last trip to New York I was lucky enough to meet a fabulous girl named Steph through my boyfriend, and by the first glimpse of her amazing wardrobe I knew we would get along just fine! She herself has a blog that follows life as a young woman in NYC. She talks about fashion to fitness to food. Yesterday, she was sweet enough to feature me on her blog, re-posting my Strawberry Avocado Kale Salad, and I thought it was only fair to expand her following as well!

Check out Steph's blog, High Heels and Taxi Cabs, for a look into life in the fast lane!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014