photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Monday, September 5, 2011

Monkey Bread

My high school boyfriend's house always smelled of freshly baked monkey bread. His mom was the master of this stickey gooey treat. I found myself craving this for the past week or two, and finally found some time this Labor Day. Between lounging in my living room and online shopping, I popped up off the couch to bake myself a little treat.

Monkey Bread

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon
  • 2 16.3 oz. refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
  • 3/4 cup butter
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
Heat oven to 350 dgerees F. Lightly grease bundt cake pan with butter or oil. In large ziplock bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. SHake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan.In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and melted butter; pour over biscuit pieces. Place in oven and cook for 40 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a serving plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014