Jamaican Jerk Salmon with Pineapple-Mango Salsa
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pineapple, cored and diced (I used canned pineapple)
- 1 cup rinsed and drained black beans
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 3/4 tsp. salt divided
- 1 tcp. allspice
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
Combine mangoes, pineapple, beans, onion, cilantro, and 1.4 tsp. salt in bowl.
Combine remaining salt, allspice, cumin, thyme, cayenne, and cinnamon in another bowl. Rub over both sides of each fillet. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; cook salmon until cooked through, 5 minutes on each side. Serve with salsa.