photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Many Thanks

I want to take a minute to thank my friends and followers, all 6 of you! We may be small, but we are mighty. A special shout out to Michele who has been tweeting me about how my chocolate chip cookies have been such a hit for her, her friends, and even her co-workers. Thank you to those of you, who have forwarded me recipes to try, and supporting this baby side project of mine. It's been an adventure of a year to say the least, but I find wealth in sharing my passion for cooking with every one of you. From the bottom of my skillet-warmed-heart, THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014