Greek Lamb Burgers with Feta Salad
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, separated
- 1 1/2 lb. ground lamb
- 4 hamburger buns or kaiser rolls, halved
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
In a medium bowl, mix together the mint, paprika, cinnamon, salt, 1 tbsp. of the olive oil, and the lamb. Form into patties and set aside.
In another bowl, toss together the spinach, onion slices, feta, and vinegar.
Heat up the grill over medium high heat. Grill the burgers for 4 minutes on each side, until only a little pink remains in the center.
Serve burgers atop the split buns, then top with the feta salad.