photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, March 31, 2016

On Life Lately & Finding Inspiration

I've been getting asked lately where my new recipes are? What will you come up with next? Why haven't you brought any baked goods into work lately? Well, I'll tell you why. Life has been crazy. I honestly thought that after the wedding was over that things would chill out and I would have so much extra time to do other things. Well, I can tell you that it's been 40 days since the wedding, and I haven't been able to find many extra minutes. Granted, we are leaving on our honeymoon next week, so there's that. And I have been contributing recipes for a couple of my favorite blogs. And we have a 9-month old 75-pound puppy. Read: lightyears of energy. So you could say that I'm busy.

{via}

But here's the thing. I never want to get too busy that I cannot bring you new content (i.e. fresh fun meals for me and my husband to also enjoy). So if you are ever looking for something new, or have any requests, I would love to hear from you! I have been testing out some new recipes, and frankly they just aren't good enough to share with you all. Once I can kick the bland and bring you something craveable, I promise it will be shared! And I have a feeling that 2 weeks eating our way through our Italian honeymoon is sure to inspire some exciting paste and pizza dishes in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, be sure to head on over to idieh design blog every Thursday for some of my recipes, as well as over at AZFoodie. You'll find recipes like my Fried Chicken & Waffles or my Arizona Breakfast Tacos.


See, I haven't deserted you! Just stretching myself across different audiences, and making internet (and real life) friends as I go. I love writing and cooking for you, and myself of course, and I hope that my food diary here keeps you as entertained as it does for me. So for now, I will leave you with some pictures of food I have been eating as of late, and keep your eyes peeled for some fresh, new recipes and posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014