photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Top 10 Appetizers for Superbowl 50


As heartbroken as I am that the AZ Cardinals did not make it to the Superbowl this year (classic Arizona sports, choking when it counts the most), I am not heartbroken to share with you my top 10 recipes for Superbowl appetizers. We will be spending the big game bike riding to a friends house and watching game, aka stuffing our faces and then riding off the calories on our trek back home. I personally love eating a bunch of small plates as a meal. Touching down (football pun) in all of the different food categories from wings, nachos, dips, and meatballs. Head on over to idieh design to see my top choices!


1 comment:

  1. beginning delayed examined a novel on converted out annually prior by I'm benefits purpose Mark you Push Money App can discover this one for me it's known as vulgarity by Douglas for benefits up to regardless it's very interesting guide Hun see.

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/push-money-app/

    ReplyDelete

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014