Thanksgiving Leftover Breakfast Burritos
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup leftover turkey, chopped
- 1 cup leftover stuffing, chopped
- 1/2 cup leftover vegetables (like green beens or brussels sprouts)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 spoonfuls of leftover mashed potatoes
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- leftover gravy and/or cranberry sauce for dipping
Crack the eggs into the pan and stir into the filling. Continue to cook until the eggs are cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat up the mashed potatoes and tortillas. Spread a spoonful of mashed potato down the center of each tortilla, then top with the leftover/egg filling. Sprinkle with the fresh parsley and fold up like a burrito. I found it easier to eat by wrapping it with a piece of tin foil to keep the filling from falling out.