- 1 1/2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup buttermilk or whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. chopped herbs (rosemary, thyme, sage)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup freshly grated white cheddar
- your Thanksgiving leftovers, reheated if needed
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the mashed potatoes and milk until smooth. Add in the eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well in between additions. Fold in the chopped herbs.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and add into the mashed potato mixture. Mix well until combined. Fold in the cheeses and mix well once more.
Preheat your waffle maker and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Cook about 1/4-1/2 cup of batter at a time, depending on how big your waffle maker is, until nice and golden brown.