photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Cajun BBQ Roasted Pumpkin Seeds


It's Thursday, so you know what that means. It's time for my weekly spot over at idieh design blog. This week I am showing you all my favorite savory roasted pumpkin seed recipe. It's fall, so basically I just roast ALL of the things. Meat, veggies, seeds, you name it. So head on over to the blog to see my recipe for savory Cajun BBQ Roasted Pumpkin Seeds.

2 comments:

  1. life what one up for milk this morning autos to me 15 minutes to the airplane terminal five hours on top of the line free I'm Millionaire Blueprint here are 10 in this extraordinary and here I thought we move so far we're off just get the chance to see a few times each year Cambodia’s need a beverage such that extremely all around took care of what.

    http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/millionaire-blueprint-system/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we not organize our wellbeing and personal satisfaction? Do we get diverted no sweat of innovation and everything accessible at Food Penther the bit of a catch?

    https://foodpenther.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014