photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Monday, October 12, 2015

Weekend Recap: Babysitter's Club

Almost 8 months ago, my best friend gave birth to the most beautiful, fun little girl. Shortly after she was born, Andrew and I were asked if we would watch her over a weekend while mom and dad went to a wedding out of town. We delightfully accepted, and after months of talking about it the time finally came. We spent the past 2 days playing, napping, changing diapers, and eating, lots of eating. It was so amazing to watch Andrew bond with her and of course I loved dressing her up in her fantastic bows! Take a look at how we spent our weekend, or as I like to refer to it: Babysitter's Club.

squash blossoms at the farmer's market

Queen Creek Olive Mill 


dat bow


CT lobstah rolls with my love

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014