photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Friday, October 23, 2015

Meet our Newest Family Member: Oliver

Something big happened this week! Andrew and I became puppy parents! While I'll admit, I have always been a dog person, and don't remember a single moment of my childhood where we didn't have 1 or 2 dogs running around the house, I have never had "my own dog". And quite frankly, it all kind of scared me to have to be responsible for something other than myself. But after months and months of talking about getting a dog, we rescued the perfect "little" puppy from an amazing family. I say little with reservation, because at 3 1/2 months, he is already 25 pounds, and is projected to weigh around 90-100 pounds by the time he is fully grown. Oliver is a Labrador/Rottweiler/American Bulldog mix, and even though it has only been 2 days, he is SO smart, and even more lovable! Big shout out to local radio personality Johnjay Van Es who posted that Oliver was up for grabs (he finds forever homes for puppies in his spare time) #lovepup. We can't wait to see how he grows and be able to take him out for runs, on road trips, and the role he will play with our future family. I apologize in advance for the overload of pictures to come on my instagram feed.





 notice Andrew taking a selfie of himself instead of the dog #amateur 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014