photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Blueberry Guacamole



Gimme all of the flavors and all the colors! I am obsessed with this flavor combination right now, and I wanted to switch up my go-to creamy guacamole for something more organic and effortless. I simply tossed together all of the ingredients listed and magically, I had a delicious appetizer (that I also ate as an entire meal one day, not sorry) in seconds flat! This guac has it all; sweet, spicy, creamy, crisp. All the things!

Blueberry Guacamole

Ingredients:
  • 1 large haas avocado, seeded and chopped
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 2 green onions, sliced
  • 1 tbsp. minced jalapeno
  • 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
  • juice of 1 lime
  • 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
  • salt and pepper to taste
Toss all of the ingredients together and season to taste. Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve with your favorite tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014