- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 large jalapeno, seeded and minced (leave seeds for more heat)
- 1-inch piece ginger root, peeled and grated
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. brown sugar
Throw everything into a food processor and whirl until smooth. Keep in the fridge for up to one week.
Serve over your favorite pasta by thinning out the pesto with a bit of the pasta water, or over shrimp, chicken, or beef.