Quinoa Enchilada Casserole
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo, minced
- 2 large (or 1 small can) green chiles, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. cilantro
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your choice)
- 1 avocado, chopped for garnish
In a large bowl, mix together the quinoa, black beans, enchilada sauce, chipotle, green chiles, line juice, cilantro, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
Pour into the prepared baking dish and top with the remaining cheese. Bake in the oven until warmed through and the cheese is nice and melted, about 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat and top with avocado. Serve hot.