photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Monday, December 1, 2014

HDFB Weekend Recap: Thanksgiving

This weekend was quite the whirlwind. My little brother flew in from his Naval base in Virginia late Wednesday night, which meant that I couldn't get to my parent's house early enough on Thanksgiving morning to see him. I was wide awake at 5:30am like I was 7 years old and it was Christmas morning. We made it home to my parent's house around 8am on Thanksgiving morning, and after some seriously long hugs (on my part, not letting him go) we quickly got to work making some seriously delicious breakfast. Hello Apple Bacon French Toast. Recipe is on it's way, don't you worry. After breakfast came bloody mary's, some family photos, a TON of food, and a lot of nap-page on the couch. We ended the night with a long game of Cards Against Humanity and laughing until we cried. I am just so thankful for my family and friends. I truly am the luckiest girl in the world. To get to spend some time with my brother was something that I can never put a price on, and will help make the year until I see him again maybe just a little easier (but probably not because I miss him every day). I hope you had a lovely holiday no mater where you were, what you did, or how much snow you got (non in Phoenix, for the record).

Apple Bacon French Toast. Dead.

The Bloody Mary Bar

My better half.

I can't believe my brother didn't make a silly face. His signature. 

Figured out the self timer on the new camera!

Napping at its finest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014