photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Friday, August 8, 2014

Fresh Tomato & Herb Salad


If you are looking for the easiest, most delicious summer side dish, then you are in luck. Because it's right here! This literally took me 2 minutes to throw together, and the tomatoes were bursting with flavor, as well as the fresh herbs. I may or may not have asked my boyfriend if we could invent basil perfume for me to wear. I am just obsessed with the smell. It's perfectly clean and brings a smile to my face every time I smell it. Maybe it's because it reminds me of pizza and pasta. Which also happens to bring a smile to my face. It's the weekend, so kick your feet up, relax, and have some fun!

Fresh Tomato & Herb Salad

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups fresh golden cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1 tbsp. olive oil
  • pinch of salt and pepper
  • 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
  • 2 tbsp. freshly chopped basil
In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients. Serve cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014