photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, August 7, 2014

BLT Burger & Making GIFs

I have recently been obsessed with learning how to make GIFs for my blog, but if you've been reading my blog for very long, then you know how technologically UN-savvy I am. Like, it's a miracle I can even run this thing sometimes. I also take all of my photos for my blog on my phone, because I am a part-time cook who makes real meals and then eats them immediately after. I don't make dinner at 10am, take 3 dozen photos and then edit them in photoshop (I don't even own photoshop). But those things will come in time. After testing out many apps, and many failures, my boyfriend finally found me one on the Apple store for FREE (my favorite word, obvi), and it works like a charm! It's called PicGIF Lite, and all you have to do is upload all the photos you want to use and you can edit the speed and the coloring effects, then just save to your desktop, where it will wait for you to use now or later. 

This week, I made my very first successful GIF while making BLT Burgers for my family. A simple recipe for a busy weeknight is just what we needed, so without further ado, BLT Burgers and it's GIF.

BLT Burgers:

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb. ground beef
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
  • 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce
  • 4 slices cheddar cheese
  • 4 slices tomato
  • 4 lettuce leaves
  • 8 slices thick cut bacon, cooked
  • 4 fried eggs (optional)
  • 4 hamburger buns
In a medium bowl, mix together the beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and Sriracha. Form into 4 round patties, flatten, and set aside.

Preheat grill to high. Cook burgers for 4-5 minutes on each side. In the last minute, add the cheese to each patty and allow to melt. 

To prepare burgers place the bottom bun down, top with cheeseburger, tomato, lettuce, bacon, fried egg, and the top bun.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014