photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Photo Overload

As I have been packing up the last 2 1/2 years of my life and getting ready to move, I found some pretty fun pictures from the past couple of weeks on my phone that I thought I would share with you all!

The cutest little hot dog statue. I'll name him Frank.

 Hogs N Horses event with my work in Cave Creek, AZ

I die for these macarons in NYC every time.

Central Park reservoir 

But what if I don't want to share? I wonder if they'll ever make one that says "Rhea"?

No theft here....

Summer in Phoenix

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll be back Monday with some new and exciting recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014