photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Monday, June 9, 2014

Antipasta Skewers


We were recently invited to a dinner party and game night at our friend and neighbor's house. I was adamant that we bring something other than Cards Against Humanity and wine. The result? These impossibly easy skewers with all of my favorite Italian snack foods. Plus I have half of a jar of green olives leftover, which can only mean one thing. Dirty martinis. 

Antipasta Skewers

Ingredients:

  • wood skewers
  • cherry tomatoes
  • marinated mozzarella balls 
  • cheese tortellinis, cooked and cooled (1 package)
  • quartered artichoke hearts (1 can)
  • pimento stuffed green olives (1 jar)
Place 1 or 2 of each ingredient on a wooden skewer and place in the fridge until ready to consume. Makes for an easy app for any party!

2 comments:

  1. OMG this looks sooooo good!!! A marinated mozzerella ball?? Is that something you make? What do I marinate it in? Or do I buy them pre-marinated, if you will ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were quite yummy if I do say so myself. You can buy little mozzarella balls that are soaked in olive oil and spices at the store. I got mine at Sprouts in the cheese section. But I'm pretty sure I've seen them at most grocers.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014