photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Carrot, Mango, Kiwi Smoothies


How many of you have been to Cost Plus World Market? Is that place the heaven that I created in my my own mind? Right when I walked in yesterday I was greeted by incredible summer beach tablescapes with seahorse salad tongs, starfish placemats, and hand-blown glass tumblers. Oh, and like 70% of everything was teal and orange. My newest obsession. Hence the straw and the color of this incredible smoothie! It's half fresh juice and half fresh fruit, pureed into a perfect summer smoothie. And unlike most juice based smoothies, this isn't gull of artificial sugars, and just the right amount of sweet!

Carrot, Mango, Kiwi Smoothies

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup carrot juice (I juiced mine in my juicer, but you could buy bottled carrot juice)
  • 1 cup frozen mango chunks
  • 2 kiwis, peeled and halved
Add all ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth. Serve cold. This recipe will make 2 small smoothies, or 1 large smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014