Skinny Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup packed grated zucchini, all excess moisture squeezed out
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, oats, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in the agave, yogurt, coconut oil, and mix well. Then add in the vanilla, mixing again.
Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, mixing until just combined. Add in the shredded zucchini and stir a few times until the zucchini is just incorporated into the batter.
Can be stored and frozen in an airtight bag for future consumption.