photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hot Dog Food Break

I am apologizing in advance for any of you out there who are actually reading this, and who look forward to new recipes from me (week)daily. I am down and out for the count until next week. I had minor surgery this week, and until I get my stitches taken out, and back on the road to recovery, I am banned from the kitchen per my doctor, and my boyfriend. But have no fear, I will be back and better than ever next week!

Until then, feel free to send me amazing recipes to drool over while I lie on my couch lost amidst the world wide web of food blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014