Blueberry Zucchini Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free whole grain oat flour (Sprout's Farmer's Market)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup Truvia (or 1 cup granulated sugar)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, shredded and extra moisture squeezed out
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
In a small bowl, stir together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and lemon zest. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, greek yogurt, vanilla, and Truvia. Slowly whisk the dry ingredients in with the wet mixture. Once combined, fold in the zucchini and the blueberries.
Fill a muffin tin with liners 3/4 full and bake off in the oven for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Enjoy!