I even went as far as to take a large batch of these to my office and pass out the recipe so that they could all make these at home for a healthier breakfast option when on the go!
Lastly, be sure to follow me on instagram for more photos and recipe ideas! @hotdogfoodblog
Triple Chocolate Gluten-Free Muffins
- 1 3/4 cup oats
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup baking stevia/truvia/sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare muffin pan by lining it with foil cupcake liners.
In a blender, add all ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Blend until smooth. Fold in the chococlate chips.