photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Greek Yogurt Blackberry Smoothie


I'm currently doing a little blackberry dance while I write this. It's embarrassing. You don't want to see it. But what you will see in your local grocers is blackberries on blackberries on blackberries. I recently found them for 88 cents, so I was sure to stock pile them in my freezer for snacks, smoothies, and yogurt toppings. This smoothie was a great post-workout meal for me, and the greek yogurt provides enough protein, so you can forget about the powders and mixes!

Don't forget to follow me in instagram for more photos and recipe ideas! @hotdogfoodblog

Greek Yogurt Blackberry Smoothie

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup fresh blackberries
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 6 oz. plain non-fat Greek yogurt
  • 1/2-3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
Place blackberries, banana, yogurt and 1/4 cup milk in blender. Blend until fruit in pureed and ingredients are well combined. Add more milk to get the desired thickness and continue to blend. Serve immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014