Blueberry Strawberry Kale Smoothie
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 3 large strawberries (cut in half)
- 1 cup packed kale leaves, washed and torn into pieces)
- 2-3 spoonfuls vanilla greek yogurt
- a small glass of fruit juice (ex: orange, pineapple, apple, get creative!)
- pinch of cinnamon
Throw all of the ingredients into your blender and whirl until smooth and creamy. If you think it is too thick, feel free to add more juice until you get the consistency that you crave.
If you want to pre-pack and freeze; add the blueberries, strawberries, and kale together in a ziplock baggie. Store until ready to serve. When you are ready for a smoothie, add the frozen ingredients as well as the remaining ingredients into the blender and serve.