Now that I am just shy of 4 years post-college...wow, that hurt to admit. 4 years? Really? Okay, moving on. Now that college is over for most of us; having ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is no longer acceptable. However, sometimes I just plain miss that salty soup delight. So today, between double workouts (it's bikini season here in Phoenix, duh), I decided to make the old Ramen noodles with a new taste.
Thai Ramen Noodles
- 1 package chicken Ramen
- 1/2 of the pack of noodle flavoring
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. chunky peanut butter
- 2 tsp. Sriracha chili sauce
- 1/2 green onion/scallion, thinly sliced
- small handful of cilantro, chopped
Boil noodles with the flavor pack. Drain off most of the liquid.
Meanwhile, whisk together the soy sauce, peanut butter, and Sriacha. Toss the noodles with sauce.
Garnish with green onion and cilantro. Eat immediately.