Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, grilled and cut into chunks
- 2 cups roasted broccoli florets
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (original recipe calls for linguine)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup fat-free, low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Whisk in the flour until smooth, about 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in the chicken broth, greek yogurt, milk, and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower the heat and simmer, stirring gently, until the mixture thickens, about 3 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup parmesan cheese.
Combine the quinoa, alfredo sauce, chicken, and broccoli in a large bowl and mix well.
Spread evenly into a baking dish, and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes to heat through.