photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Monday, July 30, 2012

Hot Dog! I'm Going on Vacation!

Hey all you fellow foodies! Just wanted to drop by and let you know I will be taking a week long hiatus for a well deserved vacation to none other than Boone, IA. If you don't know where that is, then you're like 99% of the rest of humanity! My old college roommate lives there and is opening a bridal shop on August 1st, and who can say no to spending a week surrounded by beautiful gowns?! Hopefully I'll be able to cook some great food for her and her fiance while I'm there, and come home with some great new recipes!! See you all in a week, and keep on cookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014