No Bake Orange Cheesecake
- 20 gingersnap cookies
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. water
- 6-7 orange slices (1/4 inch think), halved
- 1 envelope (1/4 oz.) unflavored gelatin
- 1 container (6 oz.) frozen OJ concentrate, thawed
- 3, 8oz. packages of light cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 can (14 oz.) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
- 1 container (8 oz.) thawed frozen lite whiped cream topping
Coat an 8-inch springform pan, or glass pie dish with cooking spray. In a food processor, process cookies and sugar until crumbs form. Stir in butter and water; press into bottom of pan. Arrange orange slice halves against side of pan.
In a small microwave safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over orange juice concentrate; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring after each, until smooth. On medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese and condensed milk until fluffy. Gradually beat in gelatin mixture. Fold in zest and topping; spread over crust. Cover and chill for at least 6 hours. Serve with extra orange slices or whipped topping on top if preferred.