Frog Eye Salad
- 1 package Pecini pasta
- 20 oz. can of pineapple chunks
- 1 can of mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 regular tub of whipped cream
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 jar of maraschino cherries
Boil water in a large stock pot and cook the pasta for about 20 minutes. Once done, drain the pasta in colander and wash with cold water to reduce the starchiness.
In a large bowl combine the instant pudding powder, the pineapple with juices, oranges, and mix well to combine. Then add 2/3 of the tub of whipped cream. Mix well. Fold in pasta and marshmallows until combined. Top with cherries and serve.